Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

eat eat eat - TRISTAR & Monas Culinary School in Surabaya

I'm sure that every one of y'all folks have already seen ' MASTER CHEF ' or another cooking variety show. Sometimes i'm wandering to be the one of the contestant in that show, however.. cooking world gave a lot of surprises to me, if you wanna be a chef, you've got to do the formal education such as college , etc. I blew my mind off 'bout being a contestant in master chef program ;p , because i've found my passion is at ' eating ' not ' cooking '. And so off we go ( me and my reporter ) went to the local culinary school in Surabaya, to gathered some information, and of course took some photos and finally did the food tasting.


1. TRISTAR CULINARY INSTITUTE




Address : Jl. Raya Jemursari 234 & 244
Surabaya - East Java
tel ( 62-31) 8433224-25


2. MONAS PACIFIC CULINARY ACADEMY






Address : Jl. Bratang Binangun No.37
Surabaya 60284 - East Java
tel : (031) 501-2118


So you guys wanna be a CHEF ?!
SLICING !! MIXING !! COOKING !! 
there's a link on it.. Hop on !! :D
Arman Yonathan 
Bon ! PICTORIALS

2 komentar: